Skip to main content Skip to main navigation
Skip to access and inclusion page Skip to search input


Personal Loan Protection is no longer sold. The information on this product is for existing Personal Loan Protection policy holders. 

Having Personal Loan Protection to help cover your repayments means you’ll have one less thing to worry about:

  • Get your monthly repayments paid if you unexpectedly lose your job, for up to 180 days or until you return to work, whichever happens first
  • Get your monthly repayments paid while you’re sick or injured and can’t work
  • Have any balance owing paid off up to $100,000 if you pass away

Of course, like all insurance, some exclusions, limits and conditions apply.


Personal Loan Protection will help pay your personal loan repayments if you:

  • Lose your job
  • Become unfit for work due to sickness, injury, or disease
  • Die, it will pay the balance owing on your personal loan up to $100,000. 

Other benefits

  • You don’t pay more because of your age, job, or health record

How to claim

Lodging a claim

If you have any questions, or would like to make a claim, call Allianz on 1300 369 989

Things you should know

Credit Card Repayment Protection, Flexi Loan Repayment Protection and Personal Loan Protection are issued by Allianz Australia General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (AAGIL) (issuer of the unfit for work and job loss covers) and Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (issuer of the death cover). AAGIL is a corporate authorised representative of Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances, so please consider the Product Disclosure Statement or policy wording. To obtain a copy please call 1300 369 989.