Personal Loan Protection
Personal Loan Protection is no longer sold. The information on this product is for existing Personal Loan Protection policy holders.
Having Personal Loan Protection to help cover your repayments means you’ll have one less thing to worry about:
- Get your monthly repayments paid if you unexpectedly lose your job, for up to 180 days or until you return to work, whichever happens first
- Get your monthly repayments paid while you’re sick or injured and can’t work
- Have any balance owing paid off up to $100,000 if you pass away
Of course, like all insurance, some exclusions, limits and conditions apply.
Personal Loan Protection will help pay your personal loan repayments if you:
- Lose your job
- Become unfit for work due to sickness, injury, or disease
- Die, it will pay the balance owing on your personal loan up to $100,000.
- You don’t pay more because of your age, job, or health record
How to claim
Things you should know
Credit Card Repayment Protection, Flexi Loan Repayment Protection and Personal Loan Protection are issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (AAIL) (issuer of the unfit for work and job loss covers) and TAL Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 AFSL 233728 (TLISL) (issuer of the death cover).
TLISL is part of the TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Limited ABN 97 150 070 483 group of companies (TAL).
Westpac is a trade mark of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 and is used by AAIL and TLISL under licence.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances, so please consider the Product Disclosure Statement or policy wording. To obtain a copy please call 1300 369 989.