Credit Card Repayment Protection
Please note Credit Card Repayment Protection is no longer sold. The information on this product is for existing Credit Card Repayment Protection policy holders.
Having Credit Card Repayment Protection helps cover your repayments, so you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
- Get up to 20% of your balance owing paid each month if you unexpectedly lose your job, for up to 180 days or until you return to work, which ever happens first
- Get up to 20% of your balance owing paid each month while you’re sick or injured and can’t work
- Have the balance owing paid off up to $50,000 if you pass away.
Of course, like all insurance, some exclusions, limits and conditions apply.
The lower your balance, the less it costs
Credit Card Repayment Protection costs 52 cents for every $100 owing on your monthly balance, and is:
- Calculated on the balance owing at the end of each statement cycle when your monthly statement is produced
- Automatically added to your credit card balance each month.
|If the balance owing at the end of your credit card statement cycle is||The monthly premium is|
How to claim
Things you should know
Credit Card Repayment Protection, Flexi Loan Repayment Protection and Personal Loan Protection are issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (AAIL) (issuer of the unfit for work and job loss covers) and TAL Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 AFSL 233728 (TLISL) (issuer of the death cover).
TLISL is part of the TAL Dai-ichi Life Australia Pty Limited ABN 97 150 070 483 group of companies (TAL).
Westpac is a trade mark of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 and is used by AAIL and TLISL under licence.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances, so please consider the Product Disclosure Statement or policy wording. To obtain a copy please call 1300 369 989.