It's never too early or too late to start planning for your financial future and there are many key moments in life which may prompt you to consider consulting a financial adviser. Whether you're;
- Starting your first job, changing roles or are experiencing redundancy
- Buying your first home or branching out into investment property
- Getting married, starting a family or even starting again after a divorce or personal loss
- Thinking about investing in shares or other assets.
A BT Adviser can help you devise sound financial strategies to help build your wealth, protect the things you hold dear and invest for your future.
Our advisers can advise you on;
- Setting clear targets for your savings plans
- Establishing regular investments
- Superannuation strategies to minimise fees and maximise returns as a single or a couple
- Protection for your income and all that is important to you.
Things you should know
BT Advisers are representatives of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 233714 (Westpac). BT is a division of Westpac. Conditions, fees and charges may apply. These may change or we may introduce new ones in the future. Full details are available on request. Lending criteria apply to approval of credit products. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances, so you should consider whether it's appropriate for you. View . This is an overview or summary only and it should not be considered a comprehensive statement on any matter or relied upon as such. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement, before deciding. Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described on this website are available only in Australia from Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714. Information current as at March 2016.