No Annual Fee MasterCard® (no longer available)
Looking to apply for a new No Annual Fee MasterCard® ?
Our No Annual Fee MasterCard® is no longer available. See our full range of available credit cards.
No Annual Fee MasterCard® holders
If you currently have a No Annual Fee MasterCard® nothing has changed. Existing benefits, features, fees and the conditions that apply are outlined below.
- No annual fee for the life of your card
- 19.99% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases
- 21.49% p.a. variable interest rate on cash advances
- Protected by CardShieldTM
- Accepted at 30 million locations worldwide
- Optional credit card repayment protection
- Westpac’s Added Online Security when shopping online at participating retailers with a registered MasterCard® SecureCodeTM
- Paperless eStatements available.
*Fees are subject to change
Things you should know
1. MasterCard ® International Incorporated charges us 0.8% of the transaction amount where a transaction is made using your MasterCard ®and the merchant or financial institution accepting the card is located outside of Australia. We pass this amount on to our customers.
2. MasterCard ® International Incorporated charges us 0.2% of the transaction amount for converting foreign currency transactions made using a MasterCard ®into Australian dollars. We pass this amount on to our customers.
World MasterCard®, MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Credit criteria, fees and charges apply. Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.westpac.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
Visit the product page for each credit card to check the terms and conditions, including any rewards terms and conditions (if relevant) that apply.