No Annual Fee Mastercard (no longer for sale)
Our No Annual Fee Mastercard® is no longer available. See our full range of available credit cards.
No Annual Fee Mastercard® holders
If you currently have a No Annual Fee Mastercard® nothing has changed. Existing benefits, features, fees and the conditions that apply are outlined below.
- No annual fee for the life of your card
- 19.99% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases
- 21.49% p.a. variable interest rate on cash advances
- Protected by CardShieldTM
- Accepted at 30 million locations worldwide
- Optional credit card repayment protection
- Westpac’s Added Online Security when shopping online at participating retailers with a registered Mastercard® SecureCodeTM
- Paperless eStatements available.
|Fees (these may change)||Amount|
|Foreign transaction fee||
A Foreign Transaction Fee is payable as a percentage of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign Transaction. The percentage will vary depending on the applicable credit card scheme:
1. Transactions in foreign currency
2. Transactions in Australian dollars and the merchant or financial institution accepting the card is located overseas:
Note: It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
|Cash advances/withdrawal fee||
An administrative charge of 2% of the transaction amount applies:
These charges appear on your statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Missed payment charge||$15 may be payable each statement cycle that the whole of the minimum monthly payment is not paid by the statement due date. If charged, the missed payment charge will be debited to your account.|
|Over-limit fee||If your card account was opened before 4 June 2012 a fee of $15 may be debited from your account every time you exceed your credit limit during a statement cycle. It is debited from your account in that statement cycle, on or after the day(s) your credit limit is exceeded. This fee may also be charged whenever your account is over limit at the commencement of a statement cycle.|
|Duplicate statement fee||$2.00 may be debited from your credit card account if you, or an additional cardholder, orders a copy of a statement that has already been issued for your account. This fee is debited from your account on or after the day you order the duplicate statement.|
|Non-Westpac Group ATM fee||Although not a Westpac fee, using your card in a non-Westpac Group ATM may result in a charge to you. Avoid this fee by using one of Westpac’s extensive network of 2,900 ATMS across Australia (including any St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne ATMs) . Find a Westpac Group ATM.|
|Credit card surcharge||In some instances, businesses may administer a ‘surcharge’ for credit card payments. Usually, these are a percentage fee of your purchase amount. Ask the merchant if a surcharge applies and how much it is before paying if you’re unsure.|
|Other charges||Download the .|
*Fees are subject to change
Things you should know
1. Mastercard ® International Incorporated charges us 0.8% of the transaction amount where a transaction is made using your Mastercard ®and the merchant or financial institution accepting the card is located outside of Australia. We pass this amount on to our customers.
2. Mastercard ® International Incorporated charges us 0.2% of the transaction amount for converting foreign currency transactions made using a Mastercard ®into Australian dollars. We pass this amount on to our customers.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Credit criteria, fees and charges apply. Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.westpac.com.au. Switches, upgrades or Westpac group staff are ineligible. Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time. Terms and conditions available on request.
Visit the product page for each credit card to check the terms and conditions, including any rewards terms and conditions (if relevant) that apply.