SWITCH YOUR BANKING IN 3 EASY STEPS
Let’s help you get started
Switch your salary, easily transfer all your payees and BPAY® billers, plus changeover any direct debits. Follow the steps below to find out how.
How do I import payees and billers and switch my salary?
In Online Banking
- Go to Service > Services > Account services
- Select Get active on your account
- Select either Import payees and billers to import all your payees and billers or Email details to employer if you’d like to switch your salary
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions, make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Search Import payees and billers in the Smart Search bar and follow the prompts to import all your payees and billers
- When complete, either select Done or if you’d like to switch your salary, select the Share your new account details link to email your employer
Tip 1: You can also Import your payees and billers or Share your new account details in Online Banking within 45 days of opening an account. Go to Overview > Your accounts and tap Banking set up progress > To do list.
Tip 2: If you just want to let your employer know the BSB and account number to pay your salary into, do it in the Westpac App. Select your account > tap the share icon > select the message app you want to use – email, SMS or messenger – add the address > tap send.
You'll need to provide the update to your employer. To manually change the bank details for your pay, complete the form below and provide it to your boss or payroll team.
Westpac Protect™ Online Banking Security Guarantee
If your Westpac account is compromised due to internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
Contact us in the Westpac App. We're available 24/7
Sign into the app, tap ‘contact us’, skip the automated questions and talk to the right person, not a phone menu. We'll be ready to help you as soon as we receive the call.
Find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions:
Things you should know
1. Selected banks include Commonwealth Bank, National Australia Bank, ANZ Bank, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and Bank of South Australia.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.