How to bank with us Online and on Mobile
Our branch, telephone banking and ATM network are available. We are taking all necessary precautions to protect the health and safety of our people and customers. Find a branch or ATM near you. We also have other ways you can continue to bank with us locally, over the phone or online. If you have specialist banking needs, get in touch and we’ll help you find a solution.
Westpac Live Online and Mobile Banking 24/7*
With Online and Mobile Banking, you can securely access your banking from the comfort of your own home, via your computer or mobile phone. Online banking remains a safe and secure way of accessing your accounts all day, every day using your desktop, mobile or tablet. Online banking allows you to do everyday things like pay someone, see your account balance, transfer money between accounts and pay bills. When banking online, you are protected by the Westpac Protect™ Security Guarantee^.
If you are already registered
- Ensure you update your contact details so we can stay in contact with you.
- Register for eStatements so we can securely deliver your paperless statements to you.
- If you have previously registered for Online Banking but have forgotten your customer ID or password, it’s easy to get back online, click here, or on your mobile, open the app, click Sign in to banking, select Forgot? and follow the prompts.
If you are not yet registered
Over 5 million Westpac customers now enjoy the flexibility of banking with us digitally, and you can too. You can bank online through your computer or mobile phone or both, it’s really up to you.
To get set up you will need to complete the following steps:
- Step 1. Personal details - enter your Card number or Customer ID, and follow the prompts
- Step 2. Security questions – answer all the security questions, that only you will know the answer to
- Step 3. Create a password – create a secure password to use when you sign in to Westpac Online Banking, click Sign in
- Step 4. Contact details – provide your contact details such as email and mobile number to complete the registration process, click Continue
- Step 5. You will then be automatically signed in to Westpac Online Banking on this occasion and you can start banking.
Managing your business banking
At this time, Westpac Online Banking could be a helpful support to keep your vital business banking functions moving – all from your home, office or wherever you are.
Things you should know
Eligibility conditions apply. Westpac customers who wish to utilise these special relief measures or need assistance should contact Westpac Assist on 1800 067 497 or speak with their Relationship Manager.
Interest rates are subject to change. Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
†Subject to systems availability. Apple Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
*Please read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions, or Phone Banking Terms and Conditions, at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether either of these products are right for you.
^If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.