TAFE and Westpac: A free course for 1000 small business customers
Why sign up?
This short, completely online course will provide you with the information, skills and tools to respond to today’s challenging environment.
How to enrol
Simply be one of the first 1000 to apply for the short course. After being accepted, TAFE NSW will send further instructions. You must be a Westpac customer to apply.
To be eligible for the TAFE NSW online course, you must:
- Be an existing Westpac customer
- Have an ABN number
- Be based in Australia
- Be one of the first 1000 customers to apply before the 30th of April 2021
"Westpac’s online business recovery course helped kickstart me mentally after the impacts of COVID-19. The content of the course was extremely current and very useful for small businesses – particularly now, in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis. Small businesses in Australia have been through so much in the past 12 months and it’s great to see Westpac and TAFE NSW teaming up to do something practical to help them move forward."
Carol Grimshaw, Grimshaw Legal
What the course covers
Included in this course:
- Short 10-15 minute videos with supporting documents
- Live monthly Q&A check-ins with a TAFE NSW industry specialist
- Study at a pace that suits you with 24/7 access to materials for up to 6 months
- 12 weekly topics can be completed in 2-3hrs per topic
- Certificate of Participation on completion of the course