Corporate Online makes it easier to view balances, transaction details, generate reports, make immediate payments to cards, reconcile and monitor corporate card expenses. Organisations can access their full card program from Corporate Online, including:
- Summary of overall card program, including hierarchy
- Visibility of individual cards and transactions on a daily basis
- Two years of historical transactions data
- Enhanced reporting for your entire card program with the ability to download data for reconciliation and expense management, such as:
- Daily card and transaction data in .csv format for export
- Ability to build user-defined reporting
- PDF monthly statements for company and cardholders
- Near real-time balances
- Near real-time payments to cards (top-ups) – useful for emergencies where cardholders need immediate funds
- Search for cards based on card number, name or expiry dates
- Cardholder SMS alerts for approaching card limit and expiry date and Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) year end (employee benefit cards).
QuickService is a flexible online portal that puts you in control of your transactional banking needs. It enables you to efficiently initiate and track queries and requests with Westpac online, 24/7.
Commercial Cards Online is a digitised approval and processing application within QuickService that allows customers to self-serve with dynamic eForms, all within a streamlined front-end system enabling client interaction with our Commercial Cards service teams.
Westpac Integrated data feed for third party expense management systems
Third party expense management systems (EMS) enable you to access and manage expense information online with general ledger code-mapping capabilities. EMS bypasses many paper-based reconciliation processes.
The main benefit of an EMS is the ability to bypass paper-based reconciliation with an electronic (software or internet based) application. EMS features include:
- Strong customisation capabilities and inclusion of data from general ledger information (codes)
- Ability to create extracts into general ledger systems
- Suitable for complex hierarchies
- Cardholder and supervisor approval of transactions
- Electronic reporting.