Coupa is a cloud-based business spend platform that digitises the purchasing and procurement process- from sourcing and supplier management to budgeting, reporting, and expense management. Coupa’s platform complements Westpac’s solutions (in payments, reconciliation and cash management) in a way that improves payables visibility and helps deliver efficiency.
Online purchasing, supported by integrated budgeting and approvals workflow, eliminates paperwork, makes it easy for employees to shop with preferred vendors and reduces unauthorised spending.
Centralised and digitised supplier documentation makes it easier to manage supplier relationships. eMarketplace and portals allow suppliers to upload and manage catalogues and price lists.
Data driven insights
Insights based on total spend managed through the platform provides benchmarks and AI-driven recommendations so teams can adhere to budgets, identify savings opportunities and reduce unnecessary spend.
A user-friendly interface makes it easy for employees to purchase the goods and services they need. Automated approval workflows reduce administrative workload for payables teams.
Unlocking the power of procurement
- Manage access to catalogue content for specific users and roles, so employees can only see and purchase items or services they are authorised for
- Approvers can check their available budget before approving the transaction
- Real time dashboards and budget meters track spend against goals
- Set up spend alerts.
- An integrated workflow means the right approver is engaged based on the size and type of goods or services being bought
- Purchase order audit trails are available
- Managers can make changes to issued purchase orders and track revisions.
Things you should know
*Please note that Coupa is not a partner of or otherwise a part of the Westpac Group.