Osko payments are now available
Effective from Monday, 12 August 2019, Osko® payments are now available in Corporate Online and Corporate Mobile:
What is Osko?
- Osko by BPAYTM is the first overlay service delivered via the New Payments Platform (NPP)
- Osko payment method is available 24/7 when making a payment to a new beneficiary or an existing beneficiary
- Your payment beneficiary will receive their funds within minutes
- Additional information can be included in the payment description provided to the beneficiary.
What you need to know
- Fees, Terms and Conditions are applicable for using Osko
- The cut off time for Osko payments is 23:59 AEST/AEDT
- Osko payments can be made to an eligible BSB and account number at participating financial institutions in Australia
- The option to make Osko payments to a PayID will become available soon
- No administration changes are required. Existing payment features and payment limits also apply to Osko payments
- Value date of ‘today’ must be selected. Osko cannot be used with Recurring payments or will not be available if a value date in the future has been chosen
- A single credit account can only be selected
- The debit account must have available funds prior to fully authorising the Osko payment
- Existing payment methods of Westpac, Overnight, RTGS Same Day and RTGS Immediate will remain available to use
- Beneficiaries can be created, saved or amended with the Osko payment method
- Creating Osko payments to a new beneficiary is not supported in Corporate Mobile
Please refer to the User Guide and Online Help available within the Payments application of Corporate Online
Find out more information on the New Payments Platform and What is Osko?
Please refer to the Corporate Help Desk contact details and hours of availability for further details.