To register your organisation as a new Corporate Online customer in Papua New Guinea or Fiji with Westpac, please complete one of the options below.
This Quick Start establishment form will set up Corporate Online with one default office, three administrators and two users for initial setup. The administrators may create any user(s) based on your authorisation requirements.
If your requirements are greater than the Basic Registration please complete the following establishment forms.
Corporate Online allows changes to be made within the Administration application. Your organisation Administrator(s) can complete the following amendments:
- Organisation amendment: Update your daily channel limit, account access to accounts/payments applications
- Office amendment: Add, amend or delete an office
- Account group: Create, amend or delete
- User amendment: Create, amend or delete (including applications, features, offices, accounts and services)
- Amend an account relationship - Assign a single account to account groups and users
For further information on how to complete self-service tasks, refer your Administrator(s) to the Using Administration user guide available from the User guides link in the Corporate Online left hand menu.
Corporate Online amendment forms for non self administering amendments
For changes that are not able to be completed online, please complete the following applicable form:
Note: Any data entered into Corporate Online forms that are in PDF writeable format can be saved on to your Computer.
For any enquiries or to lodge the forms, please contact your Westpac Representative.