Loan financing solutions
We offer a comprehensive range of loan financing solutions tailored to suit the individual funding needs of our clients. These include:
- Bilateral loan facilities
- Syndicated corporate, project finance and leveraged loan facilities (on either a best endeavours or underwritten basis)
- Financing products including term loans, revolving loans, subscription financing, standby letters of credit and guarantees
- Project and infrastructure debt (large, non-recourse and asset specific)
- More complex structured transactions (considering tax, credit and other risks)
- Leveraged and acquisition finance (financial sponsors and corporate acquisitions).
Why choose Westpac?
As a consistent market leader in the Australasian loan markets, our clients can rely on Westpac’s extensive experience with structuring and executing loan facilities as well as our proven arranging and distribution capabilities. With one of the largest distribution networks in the region and strong international coverage, Westpac bring together a banking group which understands our clients and their ongoing funding requirements.
As a lead bank on a syndicated transaction, Westpac’s role typically encompasses:
- Advising on the most competitive and flexible structure, terms and conditions
- Acting as a point of contact between our clients and the lenders
- Coordinating bank due diligence, including preparation of an information memorandum as necessary
- Conducting and co-ordinating any necessary investor presentations or roadshows
- Managing the sale process to participant investors on behalf of clients
- Liaising with legal counsel to prepare and negotiate facility documentation on behalf of the syndicate
- Acting as Facility Agent and Security Trustee to manage the bank syndicate on behalf of our clients.