WinTrade - Import functions
Westpac WinTrade provides online solutions to meet all your import needs.
Import Documentary Letters of Credit
Import Documentary Letters of Credit can open up new opportunities to do business with overseas suppliers, quicker, simpler and with less risk.
The system lets you establish a credit in either domestic or a foreign currency, and settlement can be at sight or at the end of a specified term. With a few simple clicks on Westpac WinTrade, you can meet the needs of your suppliers and let them proceed with confidence.
The system allows to:
- Amend information as and when required
- Access online payment instructions
- Clarify document discrepancies through imaging
- Make an online request for trade finance in either domestic or a foreign currency.
Import Documentary Collections
Import Documentary Collections is a cost effective way to ensure that your supplier has shipped your goods, and complied with your terms of agreement, before you make payment.
Use Westpac WinTrade to process Import Documentary Collections as a safer alternative to pre-payment. Your overseas supplier simply lodges a completed Bill of Exchange and shipping documents with their bank. These are then forwarded to Westpac for you to accept, collect and make payment.
Westpac WinTrade gives you:
- Straightforward advice procedures, including images of all your key trade documents
- Online acceptance
- Online payment instructions
- The ability to request online trade finance in domestic or a foreign currency.
Things you should know
Credit facilities are subject to application and the Bank's normal lending assessment criteria. Fees and charges may apply to the products and services listed. Full details of the Terms and Conditions for all the products and services which do not have a Product Disclosure Statement are available on application.