Westpac WinTrade export functions
Export Letter of Credit
Westpac WinTrade provides the security of knowing your payment can be guaranteed with an Export Letter of Credit. With a few simple clicks, you can use the system to:
- Receive advice of Export Letters of Credit in xml, html or PDF
- Prepare and populate export documentation directly from your Letter of Credit
- Quickly review and correct any document discrepancies.
Export Documentary Collection
Export Documentary Collections is a cost effective way to retain control over your shipping documents until you receive payment or an undertaking to pay. Westpac WinTrade gives you:
- Online payment notifications for your collections
- Ability to request trade finance online to fund an export collection
- Simple, efficient document preparation.
The system provides exporters with secure access to trade banking online – saving you time, simplifying administration and documentation, and allowing you to trade internationally in a fast and efficient way.
Things you should know
Credit facilities are subject to application and the Bank's normal lending assessment criteria. Fees and charges may apply to the products and services listed. Full details of the Terms and Conditions for all the products and services which do not have a Product Disclosure Statement are available on application.