Trade Receivables Finance (WinFinance)
Effective cash management is vital to every business. But when you rely upon credit sales for some – or even all – of your income, keeping your cash flow under control can be challenging.
Westpac Trade Receivables Finance allows you to fund and manage risks of credit sales by allowing you to offer invoices due for payment at a future date to the bank for finance.
Features and benefits
- Receive up to 90% of approved invoice value
- Protect against impact of buyer not paying
- Submit invoices in any major currency for financing
- Rollover of the facility is permitted
Westpac Trade Receivables Finance incorporates WinFinance - a secure Internet portal that allows you to:
- View your Trade Receivables transactions anywhere, anytime where Internet access is available
- Submit invoice payments files for financing and manage maturing offers online
- Obtain a "quote" prior to submitting invoices for financing 1
- Track progress of your Trade Receivables transactions online
Things you should know
1. This quote is intended to allow you to identify the purchase price based on interest rates at the time of offer. As rates may move, the actual purchase will be calculated using rates at the time Westpac accepts the offer. The purchase price based on interest rates at the time of offer. As rates may move, the actual purchase will be calculated using rates at the time Westpac accepts the offer.