Self service Telephone Banking
- Dial 132 142
- Press 1 on your telephone keypad
- Enter your 8 digit customer number
- Enter your 3 digit access code
- Enter your group number (if more than 1 user has access to the service).
Your main self service menu options
- Account balances
- Transaction details
- Funds transfer and credit card payments
- Bill payments
- Other services
5.1 Activate your card
5.2 Change access codes
5.3 Enter another customer number
5.4 BSB information
5.5 Interest information, including interest earned
If you need help
Press the * key on your telephone keypad.
Your help options are numbered (use your telephone keypad):
- Press 1 – to repeat the last message
- Press 2 – to restart current request
- Press 7 – to return to the main menu
- Press 9 – to end the call
- Press 0 – to be transferred to a Banking Representative.
Staff assisted Telephone Banking
To speak to a Banking Representative dial 132 142 and follow the instructions.
The services available through talking to a Banking Representative are:
- Order statements, cheque and deposit books
- Obtain product information, including the latest interest rates
- Stop cheques
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Update personal information.