To make changes to your Business Telephone Banking service:
- Change service details such as mailing address or contact person
- Remove an account
- Remove user
- Add an account
- Change user access levels.
Process for submitting forms
The forms should take 5 to 10 minutes to complete if you have all the required information.
Print and sign the forms and then take them to a Westpac branch for processing. We will process your application within 5 to 7 working days.
What you will need to complete these forms
- 8 digit customer number for Business Telephone Banking
- Account name, BSB and account numbers for any accounts you wish to access or change
- 8 digit customer numbers for users whose access you want to add or change.
If you or your nominated users do not have an 8 digit customer number, visit a Westpac branch with the appropriate personal identification and you will be issued with a customer number.
Be sure to read the
Where to go for help completing these forms?
- Call Business Direct on 132 142 (8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday)