Compare business savings accounts
Compare all our business savings, term deposits and investment accounts.
Are you a not-for-profit organisation?
- Community Solutions One transaction account - Pay no monthly account keeping fees and earn interest on your credit balances
- Community Solutions Cash Reserve savings account - Earn a higher rate than your Community Solutions One whilst having 24 hours, 7 days a week convenient access via Phone or Online Banking.
Things you should know
1. Other Transaction fees may apply depending on the nature of the transaction. For further information, please refer to the Online Banking Terms and Conditions for your selected product.
2. Customers must provide a minimum 31 days' notice to access funds prior to maturity (except in cases of hardship). If the rate applying to your term deposit is a special or standard rate and your term deposit rolls over automatically, it may be automatically re-invested at a lower rate than the initial rate (including any initial special rate).Early withdrawal may reduce returns.
Term Deposits are 'protected accounts' under the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS). Payments under the FCS are subject to a limit for each depositor. For more information see the APRA website at apra.gov.au. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Read the and before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Other fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
Westpac Live will be available to update Term Deposits from 8:00 am to 9.30 pm on a Business Day and 8:00am to 4:00pm Saturdays (Sydney time).
3. Any discretionary rates offered above may only be available through Westpac Live Online Banking.
4. Balances in your account on and after the last business day of the month, including deposits made to your account on or after the last business day of the month will not be included in the interest calculation and interest rate applicable for that month, but in the interest calculation and interest rate applicable for the following month. See terms and conditions for further information
5. To be eligible to apply for Business Cash Reserve, you must hold another Westpac Business transaction account(s) in the same name as the Business Cash Reserve. Fees and charges may apply on the Westpac Business transaction account.
^Account opening criteria applies.