Westpac Business Cash Reserve Bonus
Earn interest on your collected GST and access your funds anytime you need them.
Reward yourself with bonus interest rate when no withdrawals are made in a month.
Business Cash Reserve Bonus savings account comes with the following features and services
- No monthly service fee
- Earn bonus interest on balances of $10,000 or more by making no withdrawals in a month - interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
- 24/7 access1 to your account through our award winning Westpac Online, Mobile & Tablet Banking2 or Business Telephone Banking
- To operate your Business Cash Reserve account, you need to have a Westpac business transaction account in the same name. This lets you move your money between these accounts as often as you like, for free when using online or automated telephone banking
Getting the most from your Business Cash Reserve Bonus account (optional extras)
- eStatements - Stay on top of your finances with less clutter
- Export your transactions - Save time and money by exporting transactions to your existing accounting software from Westpac Online
Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly. Rates are current as at 23rd August 2016 and are subject to change at any time. They are tiered according to balance.
Variable interest rates (p.a.)
|$0 - $9,999||0%||0%|
|$10,000 - $19,999||1.05%||0.01%|
|$20,000 - $49,999||1.05%||0.01%|
|$50,000 - $99,999||1.05%||0.01%|
|$100,000 - $249,999||1.05%||0.01%|
|$250,000 - $499,999||1.05%||0.01%|
Things you should know
To be eligible to apply for a Business Cash Reserve Bonus account, your business must be registered in Australia.
1. 24/7 access is subject to system availability.
2. Winner of the Best Innovative Online Banking Service in Money Magazine’s 2015 Best of the Best Innovation awards, 2015 AB+F’s Best Banking Website/New Online Banking Offering of the Year, and Good Design Award in the category of Digital and Online design - Good Design Australia 2014.
Branch transactions using a serial number encoded deposit slip enabling you to identify the deposit from the serial number used.
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.
Bonus interest is paid upon customer not making any withdrawals during the calendar month. Balances in your account on and after the last business day of the month, including deposits made to your account on or after the last business day of the month will not be included in the interest calculation and interest rate applicable for that month, but in the interest calculation and interest rate applicable for the following month. See terms and conditions for further information.