How to update your contact and billing account details online
There’s no need for a branch visit. Administrators can update these details online.
How do I change my contact and billing account details in Online Banking?
- Sign in from a PC using your 8-digit customer number and password. You have to be an Administrator to be able to complete this task
- Hover over Administration and select Business settings
- In the Billing account section, nominate the account to be used for fees and charges, then select Save
- In the Primary contact details section, select the Contact person and Mailing address for correspondence, then select Save.
What if I have more than one Approver for administration tasks?
If your business network only requires one Administrator to perform admin tasks, your new contact and billing details will now be active. However, if your Online Banking is set up to need more than one approval, the required number of extra Approvers will need to:
- Sign in to Online Banking on a PC
- Select the Approval button near the Sign Out button
- Select the Administration tab, where they will see the task pending approval.