How to order a replacement token for expiring or expired tokens
The Administrator needs to sign in to Westpac Live and complete the following steps:
1. Hover over Services & Preferences and click User Administration
2. Click Admin settings and then Security devices
3. Find the row containing the user with the expired/expiring token, click the menu arrow at the end of the row and select Replace SecurID token.
4. Select Expired/Expiring.
5. Either assign a spare token or order a new token
6. Once replacement token is linked, provide the token to the User – The User now needs to follow Step 1 below.
The User needs to log into Westpac Live and switch to their business profile.
1. Hover over Services & Preferences and click Preferences
2. Click Security
3. Click Authorise token
4. Enter the Token code and click Authorise and follow the prompts
- If ordering a new token, it may take 3-5 business days to arrive
- Status of ‘Linked’ indicates the Administrator has linked the device
- The token is not active until the user logs in to their own profile to activate device
- Fees may apply for additional security devices – check the Terms & Conditions on our website