Merchant eStatements FAQs
- Lower the risk of business fraud. Your statements are stored securely within Online Banking.
- Save time. The ability to view Merchant eStatements can easily be provided to Users within a business network.
- Always available. Merchant eStatements are available in Online and Mobile Banking, and are accessible anytime, anywhere^.
- Cut out the paperwork. Reduce the clutter of paper statements.
Things you should know
^ For eligible merchant facilities.
1. Your Merchant Member Number (MMN) is a unique account number which represents all merchant service facilities that are used by your business or organisation. Providing the MMN can assist us to easily identify and help you with your merchant service facility. This MMN is visible to the Administrator via Westpac Online Banking. Linked to your MMN you will have associated Merchant numbers (Merchant ID’s) which are identifiers assigned to each individual Merchant product for your business. These are located on your monthly statement.