Is your business set up for success?
If you use Westpac Live for Business
1. Stay on top of your finances with bank feeds.
Stay up to date by connecting your bank feeds to your accounting software. You can authorise Westpac to connect your transaction details to a Third Party Service Provider via Westpac Live1. This feature in Westpac Live means that you can connect or disconnect bank feeds without the need to contact us - saving you time and effort.
2. Are your registered business details up to date?
You can update your registered business address, add/update your business contact phone number and email address in Westpac Live2.
This can be done by the Administrator of your organisation and will follow the standard Administrator approval process.
3. Want to manage who has access to your third party accounts?
You can now manage your third party accounts easily with Westpac Live. To access this feature, go to the Account Activity page and select Third party access.
Westpac Live for Business customers, you can now:
- Remove third party account access (sole and joint accounts)
- Edit the level of account access you have given on a sole account.
Administrators can access this feature via Account Access levels in User Administration.
4. Need to view your cheque and deposit slips?
You can view scanned images of a cheque, deposit or withdrawal slip in Westpac Live (fees & charges apply). Once the image is obtained, a copy can be saved and printed for your records. Make sure you turn this feature on for the appropriate Users.
Read our guide on how to view these images.
5. Have you check that your users have the right permissions?
If you’re the Administrator, it's a good time to review each of your User's permissions (e.g. access levels, features available):
- Go to Services & preferences > User administration
- Click on the name of the User
- Review their permissions and make any changes if required.
Things you should know
1. Bank feed must be set up with Third Party Service Provider before it can be connected in Westpac Live. If your Third Party Service Provider does not appear in the drop down menu in Westpac Live, you may need to check that your provider is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes in your user access or network access levels, you may need to disconnect your bank feed(s) as any access changes will not impact bank feeds.
2. To update your address for Commercial Cards, Merchant Facilities, Equipment Finance and Account Analysis Fee Statements, please call 132 142 or visit any one of our Westpac branches.