How to manage your Farm Management Deposits online
What updates can I make to my Farm Management Deposit online?
You can make the following changes to your Fam Management Deposits:
- Update your maturity instructions during the Variation Period1
- Select the duration or term and applicable interest rate of a maturing Farm Management Deposit
- Disburse some or all your funds on a maturing Farm Management Deposit to a linked account or another Australian financial institution.
- Receive notifications and emails when your Farm Management Deposit is maturing.
How do I manage my Farm Management Deposit account online?
Just sign in from a desktop to get started - no need to call or visit a branch.
- Select the Farm Management Deposit tile
- Under Maturity Instructions, choose what you want to do
- Renew, withdraw, amend or close your account in seconds.
Managing your Farm Management Deposit online is simple. If you need any help, see our step-by-step guide below.
Westpac Online Banking is available to update Farm Management Deposits from 8.00am to 9.30pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 4.00pm on Saturdays (AEST time).
Things you should know
Fees, charges and terms and conditions apply. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
Read the terms and conditions below before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you.
1. Rate applies for a single term. Higher or lower rates may apply for subsequent terms.
You must provide a minimum of 31 days’ notice to access funds prior to maturity (except in cases of hardship). Early withdrawal may reduce returns.
2. Any bonus rates offered above may only be available through Westpac Live Online Banking. Westpac Live will be available to update Term Deposits from 8:00am to 9.30pm on a Business Day and 8:00am to 4:00pm Saturdays (Sydney time)
3. Customers must be registered for online banking and business network users must have term deposit entitlements turned on to be able to open or renew online on behalf of their business network. If the rate applying to your term deposit is a special or standard rate and your term deposit rolls over automatically, it may be automatically re-invested at a lower rate than the initial rate (including any initial special rate). Term Deposits are 'protected accounts' under the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS). Payments under the FCS are subject to a limit for each depositor.
For more information see the APRA website at apra.gov.au.