How to manage your Farm Management Deposits online
This will allow you to:
- Provide maturity instructions during the Variation Period1
- Select the length and interest rate of a maturing Farm Management Deposit which you wish to renew
- Disburse some or all of your funds on a maturing Farm Management Deposit to a linked account or another Australian financial institution
- Receive notifications via Message Centre and emails when your Farm Management Deposit is maturing.
Ready to manage your account?
- Click on the Farm Management Deposit tile
- Under Maturity Instructions, choose what you want to do
- Renew, withdraw, amend, or close your account in seconds.
Managing your Farm Management Deposit online is easy. If you need any help, see our step-by-step guide below.
Westpac Online Banking is available to update Term Deposits from 8.00am to 9.30pm Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 4.00pm on Saturdays (Sydney time).
Things you should know
1 'Variation period' means 6 business days from the maturity date of the Term Deposit.