How to update your registered business address online
There’s no need for a branch visit. Update your contact details in Online Banking for Business.
How do I change my address in Online Banking?
- Sign in from a PC using your 8-digit customer number and password. You have to be an Administrator to be able to complete this task
- Hover over Administration and select Business settings and contact details
- In the Registered business details section, select Edit/Add in the Business address line
- Enter your new Address and select Save.
What if I have more than one Approver for administration tasks?
If your business network only requires one Administrator to perform admin tasks, your new business address will now be active. However, if your Online Banking is set up to need more than one approval, the required number of extra Approvers will need to:
- Sign in to Online Banking on a PC
- Select the Approval button near the Sign Out button
- Select the Administration tab, where they will see the task pending approval.
What do the steps look like?
Hover over Administration and select Business settings and contact details.
In the Registered business details section, select Edit/Add in the Business address line.
Enter your new Registered Australian business address and select Save.
You’ll see a note telling you that updating this address will also update your Business Network contact address if both addresses are currently the same.