Apply for PayWay for Memberships and Donations
Ready to apply for PayWay for Memberships and Donations?
Before you get started, here are some things you may need to know.
Am I eligible?
You don't need to be an existing Westpac customer, but your not-for-profit organisation needs to be registered in Australia and operate as a:
- Sole trader, individual or partnership
- Public or proprietary company
- Association or trust
- Community service club or society.
What information do I need before starting?
- Your ABN
- Your tax file number (TFN)
- Details of every signatory: date of birth, Westpac 8 digit customer ID (if applicable) and driver's licence (where applicable).
- If applying for a trust account, you'll also need trustee and beneficiary details.
What happens next?
- We'll mail your application out for you to sign and in the meantime we'll have opened your account
- As soon as you return the documents your account will be operational
- New customers - once you receive your documents, take them to a branch where you and any other signatories need to be identified.
Need more information?
Things you should know
Applications for merchant services are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions and other apply. Full details are available on request.
This information does not take your financial circumstances into account. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 is the issuer of PayWay. You can obtain a copy of the PayWay Terms and Conditions by contacting Westpac on 132 032, (8am-8pm Sydney time, 7 days a week), by visiting westpac.com.au or at any of our branches.