Business loan interest rates
A variable rate may go up or down during the term of the loan. This means your repayments may vary as the rate changes. Your business will benefit from any interest rate decrease but if rates increase, your repayments may increase.
Rates effective 1st February 2024 except as noted in 'Things you should know'.
Long-term finance products
Short-term finance products
|Overdraft Business Rate (base rate for Business Overdraft)
|Small Business Overdraft Rate
|Invoice Finance 30-day Bank Bill Rate (base rate for Westpac Invoice Finance)1
|Reference Lending Rate (Corporate base rate)
|Mortgage Free Business Finance Rate (base rate for temporary Business Overdraft)
|Unarranged Lending Rate2,3
|Overdue Rate4 (current interest rate (CIR) for the facility under the applicable contract +0%)
|CIR +0% p.a.
A fixed rate doesn't change during the fixed interest period so your repayments will stay the same during that time which can help with budgeting and planning.
- At the end of the fixed rate period, your loan will automatically change to a variable rate loan and the interest rate will automatically change to a variable base rate plus any margins current at the time
- A margin may apply depending on the type of security provided
- There are no fixed rates available for Business Equity Access Loans & Business Overdraft
- Call us on 132 142 Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm to find out more on our fixed rates.
Products no longer for sale
The interest rates listed below apply to business loan options that are no longer available. These interest rates only apply to existing customers who hold these products.
|Indicator Lending Rate (base rate for Business Overdraft)5
|Business Finance Rate (base rate for Business Development Loans)5
|Business Equity Access Rate (base rate for Westpac Business Equity Access Loans)
Things you should know
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Talk to your banker for product details.
These indicator rates are used as a basis to determine the interest rates charged on all relevant lending products. Margins may apply. All interest rates quoted are variable unless otherwise indicated. Fees and charges apply to the above lending products. Full details of terms and conditions are available on request. These may be varied or new terms and conditions introduced, in the future.
All loans are subject to Westpac normal lending criteria. Interest rates are subject to change.
1. These interest rates are current as at 1st February 2024. For details of interest rates that apply on any other date please contact Westpac.
2. The Unarranged Lending Rate was also our Overdue Rate until 31 August 2018.
3. The Unarranged Lending Rate is the effective rate we can charge when a default interest rate or Overdue Rate applies under your business finance agreement. If no interest rate applies to your product, the Overdue Rate for your product is our Unarranged Lending Rate, or other lending rate we agree.
4. This Overdue Rate is effective from 20th August 2021.
5. Not available to new borrowers.