Amendment to Documentary Credit instructions
Importers can use this form to request that Westpac amend an existing documentary letter of credit.
Use the instructions below to complete the form correctly. You must ensure that the application form is signed in terms of existing authorities held by the Bank.
- Credit number - Use credit number from existing documentary letter of credit.
- Receiver's Ref - Original issue date of the letter of credit.
- Original Beneficiary - As per original letter of credit.
- Expiry Date - Show new expiry date.
- Increase - Increase amount by ............. show new total as.
- Decrease - Decrease amount by ............. show new total as.
- Amount Tolerances - Show any amount tolerances i.e. +/- 10%.
- Shipment - Amend place of loading and/or place of discharge.
- Other Amendments - Any other amendments required.
Things you should know
Credit facilities are subject to application and the Bank's normal lending assessment criteria. Fees and charges may apply to the products and services listed. Full details of the Terms and Conditions for all the products and services which do not have a Product Disclosure Statement are available on application.