Export collection negotiations
Short term post-shipment finance
We can provide you with short term, post-shipment finance by negotiating the bill of exchange for up to 100% of its face value. In addition, you can expect:
- A credit period up to 180 days, matching the transaction
- No minimum transaction value
- No delays - we'll give you the payment up front upon presentation
- Attractive, competitive interest rates
- Use of our cash management tool.
- Finance is available for up to 180 days, matching the total trade transaction
- Interest can be charged on a discount (establishment) or yield (payment) basis.
- The terms of the negotiation will match that of the underlying trade transaction as long as this doesn't exceed 180 days
- A credit assessment will be undertaken so that we can supply a credit limit based on your trade needs
- If the bill or documents forwarded overseas for payment are refused or dishonoured, we have recourse to you.
Arrange for Westpac’s bill of exchange negotiations process by:
- Calling our International Trade Solutions team on 1300 139 152
- Contacting your Relationship Manager.
Transact online through WinTrade
Things you should know
Credit facilities are subject to application and the Bank's normal lending assessment criteria. Fees and charges may apply to the products and services listed. Full details of the Terms and Conditions for all the products and services which do not have a Product Disclosure Statement are available on application.