Export collection negotiations
Managing receivables before your goods reach their destination
Short term post-shipment finance
We can provide you with short term, post-shipment finance by negotiating the bill of exchange for up to 100% of its face value. In addition, you can expect:
- A credit period of less than 180 days
- No minimum transaction value
- No payment delays – we will pay you upfront upon presentation of documents.
- Fixed term to match that of the underlying trade transaction (not to exceed 180 days)
- Interest can be charged on a discount (establishment) or yield (payment) basis.
- The terms of the negotiation will match that of the underlying trade transaction as long as this doesn't exceed 180 days
- A credit assessment will be undertaken so that we can supply a credit limit based on your trade needs
- If the bill or documents forwarded overseas for payment are refused or dishonoured, we have recourse to you.
Arrange for Westpac’s bill of exchange negotiations process by:
- Calling our International Trade Solutions team on 1300 139 152
- Contacting your Relationship Manager.