In a business like ours, delivery is everything and Westpac understands the importance of meeting tight deadlines ... Since moving to Westpac, I have found the service delivery, responsiveness and attention to detail to be of a very high standard. - Bill Malouf, LJ Hooker
The core of this rapport is your experienced partner; a Westpac Real Estate or Strata Specialist Banker. They understand what a successful real estate or strata management business looks like, helping you to unlock opportunities by:
- Fast tracking rent collection and paying landlords with PayWay or Corporate Online, because our systems are compatible with leading property management software
- Advising on buying a new strata roll; maximising sinking funds returns; more flexible levy payment options
- Identifying where growth and value may exist, and how to make the most of that equity, whether sustaining a current business, planning an expansion, looking to buy a new rent roll, or even personal finance or superannuation advice
- Managing risk by ensuring you and your assets are adequately protected, with various business, key man and business interruption insurances.
Finance for realtors and strata managers
Your specialist banker – utilising our vast pool of industry, product and finance specialists – can assist with:
- Business loans for rent roll growth and acquisition
- Operating funding options like overdrafts, leasing or equipment finance
- Personal finance and superannuation know-how for directors and principals
- Bringing together products to help manage your growth.
Changing banks made easy
Changing banks can be a big deal. Business continuity is paramount. This is why we have ‘transition’ managers dedicated to ensure that the transfer to Westpac is as seamless as possible. You'll have a specific transition manager during the whole process.
The transition manager is able to liaise and co-ordinate with various bank sectors and product teams allowing you to focus on what matters most - improving the effectiveness, growth and profitability of your real estate or strata management business.