Healthcare Lending Policy
Our Healthcare Lending Policy allows you to use the value of your practice to set up or expand. We recognise the value of your cash flow, goodwill and professional standing as part of the lending criteria:
- Up to 95% loan-to-value ratio
- Available for practice purposes up to $15m
- Can allow for more effective tax planning for both personal and business purposes.
Insurance premium finance
Business insurance is an essential cost for all business types, whatever the size.
If you need to pay a lump sum premium for your business insurance, consider financing the cost. Your insurance premium will be paid up front by Westpac, and you can spread the cost over 12 months smoothing your business cashflow.
- Not only can insurance premium funding help free up your cash flow, you may even be able to claim a tax deduction on the interest. Smoothen the highs and lows of cash flow
- Enjoy competitive fixed interest rates
- Finance available without tying up other business and personal assets.
We offer a range of financing options allowing you to access the most up to date equipment.
- Pre-approval for 100% of finance, up to $350,000 (subject to policy access approval)
- Flexible choice of loan terms
- Rate fixed for the term of the agreement so you know what the costs will always be
- A revolving facility makes obtaining additional funds easier
- No capital outlay required.
We're finding self-managed super funds are increasingly being considered by many healthcare professionals wanting to take control of their super future.
Our DIY Super solution can simplify managing your own superannuation funds with 3 accounts (working, saving and trading) working together. The seamless combination comes with:
- No monthly service fees
- Tiered and competitive interest rates
- Branch and cheque facilities
- 24/7 access via Online and Telephone Banking.