At Westpac, we understand that parenting isn’t easy. That’s why we are partnering with industry leaders and looking at new and exciting ways to help parents support their children with a more engaging learning experience now and in the future.
Xplor for Schools
Innovate in the office, not just the classroom.
Across the board, Australian schools are looking for one common platform to help parents manage their children’s school activities. Here it is.
Xplor for Schools provides the first true end-to end school management platform. Enabling auto reconciliation and a reduction in financial admin, Xplor will deliver a complete mobile experience for parents.
The operating power of up to three extra staff.
With less time spent on paperwork, schools can ensure they’re providing the best student experience, while focusing on their core business.
Xplor for Schools provides these features:
- Mobile experience for parents. A complete mobile app
- Integrate with major school management systems, to complete your reconciliation loop and maintain your record keeping
- Everything you need. Set up recurring payments and invoicing, manage donations, digital receipts, detailed reporting, communication and more
- Manage cash flow. Review parents scheduled payment plans
- Transactions. Control and visibility of your receivables with track and search capability
- Push notifications. Notify parents for invoicing and more via mobile
- Cloud based. Software that your IT team doesn’t need to upgrade or manage – Xplor for Schools will do that for you. No additional hardware or servers needed - your system updates automatically
- Scalable. Flexible enough for small schools, powerful enough for large schools
- Innovative. Xplor are building new tools and features to make it even more useful for your school.
You might be surprised how often Australia's younger generation will need to use maths in their day-to-day lives. Even more surprising is how far Australia is slipping behind in numeracy standards compared to other countries. That's why we're putting our hand up to help today's students know their numbers. This way, they'll be better able to handle tomorrow's challenges.
To celebrate our 200th birthday, we're giving Australia free access to maths education through Mathspace Essentials. This new partnership will give all Australians the opportunity to boost their maths skills.
On Mathspace Essentials, students from years 3 to 12 can immerse themselves in literally thousands of interactive maths questions, covered in the Australian Curriculum.
Mathspace is a cutting edge platform that provides step-by-step learning online – to help understand the steps it takes to reach a correct answer. You also receive helpful hints and video lessons created by real maths teachers along the way.
Access Mathspace Essentials for free, thanks to Westpac (a saving of $99 per year).
Westpac and Mathspace are also introducing Solve to Save – a new program which earns financial rewards for students when they successfully complete weekly tasks using Mathspace Plus program. You need to subscribe to Mathspace Plus for $10 per week and link an eligible Westpac bank account. When the student successfully completes their weekly maths tasks, $10 will be deposited into the nominated Westpac account.
For more information visit info.westpac.com.au/200/#mathspace
Pay Pig is a fun, family-friendly pocket App that helps kids learn the value of earning and saving.
- Kids and parents set savings goals together (a new bike or game?)
- Agree on a price for each job around the home (like washing up or walking the dog)
- Kids then complete chores and watch their savings grow at the end of the agreed period, it's Pay Pig pay day. Learning life’s valuable lessons is no longer a chore with Pay Pig.
For more information visit Pay Pig
Davidson Institute and financial education
Building confidence today for a better financial future: Davidson Institute, named after Sir Alfred Davidson the pioneer of Westpac financial education.
Whether you’re starting your business, operating your business or growing your business, the Davidson Institute offers a range of money management topics for individuals, businesses, not for profit organisations and community groups.
For more information visit www.davidsoninstitute.edu.au/business
Financial First steps
Our Financial First Steps – Starting Out guide is for people just starting to manage their money for themselves. Developing good money habits early in life will stand people in good stead for the rest of their life.
The Financial First Steps –Starting Out guide introduces the concept of setting goals and saving to achieve those goals, explores the ways in which money can be used and encourages making informed choices with money.
For more information, visit Westpac's Davidson Institute
Our Financial First Steps –Working Out guide is for people getting into the workforce and learning how to manage their income. A big milestone for many people is getting their first job, but with that comes the added responsibility of managing the income they’re now earning. Understanding work entitlements and getting into good money habits will help make the most of the opportunities that working presents.
The Financial First Steps – Working Out guide: explores the ins and outs of getting paid, encourages having a plan for spending and saving and introduces financial products to help manage money.
For more information visit Westpac's Davidson Institute
Things you should know
Xplor for Schools is not a Westpac product or service. Westpac does not guarantee or endorse Xplor for Schools. Xplor for Schools is a product of MyXplor Pty Ltd which must be obtained directly from MyXplor Pty Ltd.