Low rate business credit card
BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard®
Lower annual Card Fee
Stay on top of your business expenses with access to two lower rates: 14.25% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases and 19.96% p.a. variable interest rate on cash advances.
Up to 99 cards
Manage your employee business expenses more easily with access to up to 99 cards allowing for different credit limits to be assigned to each.
For Business Liability, the Business that makes the application for the card is liable to the bank for all amounts outstanding on the BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard account.
For Joint and Several Liability, the Business and the principals who apply for the card on behalf of the business are each liable to the bank jointly and severally for all amounts outstanding on the BusinessChoice Everyday Mastercard account.
Individual credit limits
Individual card credit limits from $1,000 on up to 99 cards for each account to keep track of each card's activities.
Up to 55 days interest free on purchases
Up to 55 interest free days on purchases when you pay off your Closing Balance in full by the due date shown on your statement each month.
Easy tax reporting
Make tax reporting easy by exporting your transactions into MYOB and BAS with ease. You can also download your transactions into excel to make analysis of your business transactions easy (check the terms and conditions2 before deciding).
Pay faster with Mastercard tap & goTM technology
For a fast and convenient payment option for purchases under $100 - simply hold your Mastercard tap & goTM against the terminal wherever you see the contactless symbol or your card logo - no need to enter a PIN or sign (where available).
As well as an embedded microchip, take advantage of additional security measures helping defend against fraudulent activity:
- Extra security when you shop at participating online retailers and Mastercard SecureCode™ through the Westpac Added Online Security service
- Fraud Protection 24/7
Fraud Money Back Guarantee
Westpac Fraud Money Back Guarantee ensures that any unauthorised transaction claims will be reimbursed provided that the cardholder has not contributed to the loss and contacted us promptly. Refer to the for full details of when cardholders may be liable. Further information on resolving credit card transactional issues please go to What to do if there is a fraudulent transaction on your card.
Manage your account online for greater convenience
Principals, with access to the master 'billing account' can:
- View and obtain copies of individual credit card statements
- Assign different credit limits to each cardholder
- Monitor overall spending to track available credit for greater account visibility.
Complimentary insurance covers1
The information below is a summary only. Please refer to the for full details on benefits, terms, limits, conditions and exclusions. An excess may be deducted from certain payments as detailed in the policy booklet.
- Unauthorised Transaction Insurance will indemnify the account holder for eligible unauthorised transaction (terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply).
- Transit Accident insurance covers against specified accidental death or injury while riding, boarding or alighting as a passenger in a plane, sightseeing bus, train or shorthaul ferry when you have purchased the tickets for the entire trip using your Credit Card before you leave (terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply).
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance covers against Cancellation, Flight Delay, Luggage, Luggage Delay and Funeral Expenses when you charge the entire cost of the return interstate flight to your eligible credit card (terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply).
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Read the terms and conditions available above before making a decision.
*Not all accounts are eligible to be connected via a bank feed. These can include loan accounts and accounts requiring multiple authorisations for transactions.
Note: Your bank feed must be set up with your third-party service provider (software company) before it can be connected in Westpac Online Banking. If your software company does not appear in the drop down menu in Westpac Online Banking, you may need to check that it is registered with Westpac. Should there be any changes in your user access or network access levels, you may wish to disconnect your bank feed(s) as any such changes will have no impact on your bank feeds.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.