Looking to grow your business? Take the next step in your business plan.
Choose a fixed or variable rate Business Loan.
- Make extra payments, which could reduce interest paid over the life of the loan
- Option to swap between interest only or principal and interest repayments
- Redraw allows you to make extra payments and access these funds later.
- Provides certainty in knowing what you're up for with each repayment
- Protects you from potential future interest rate movements.
Make tax time less taxing
Keep track of your Business Loan balance and financials online (and at tax time, export details of interest paid to your accounting software).
Terms and loan security
The term of your Business Loan will vary depending on security offered (you may swap if your situation changes):
- Loan term up to 30 years when residential property used as security
- Loan term up to 25 years when commercial or rural property used as security.
- Loan term up to 5 years when unsecured (guarantee may be required)
- Establishment fee
- Monthly loan maintenance fee
- Other fees apply.
Here are some important points to consider before applying for a business loan:
- Security – depending on your circumstances, business loans can be unsecured or require security in the form of residential, commercial or rural property. A guarantee will also be required by company directors for corporate borrowers
- Credit history - all borrowers, owners, directors and guarantors must have clear credit records. All statutory payments and ATO liabilities need to be up to date and not under arrangement
- Banking and borrowing history - existing bank accounts and lending products must be within their approved limits
- Domicile - your business must be registered in Australia
Looking to borrow less than $50,000?
Consider our range of business credit cards. Terms and Conditions apply.