Livestock leasing allows you to finance the acquisition of cattle and sheep using the livestock as security.
In the same manner you lease vehicles and equipment, Westpac allows you to lease most breeds of livestock, with no reporting or turnover requirements.
This provides an opportunity – when market conditions suit – to:
- Increase your livestock head count
- Claim potential tax deductions
- Improve genetics across the breed
- Enhance production, all without the burden of dipping in to your cash reserves.
Flexible repayment options
Negotiate repayment structure to suit your cash flow cycle:
- Fixed lease repayments for life of agreement
- Borrow from $15,000
- Lease terms from 1 to 7 years.
Livestock leasing is supported by agribusiness managers, locally based in regional centres throughout Australia.
- Increase livestock without dipping into cash reserves
- Fast conditional approval within 24 hours (conditions apply)