Generate and send invoices from wherever you can access Westpac Live.
Why Biz Invoice
- Complimentary with a Business One Low, High transaction account and eligible foreign currency accounts1
- Mobile friendly for managing invoices on the go
- Invoice template can be personalised with logo and/or trading name
- Emails, tracks and helps reconcile2 invoices
- Reports on reconciled invoices3
- Ability to create discounts on invoice items.
- Automatic overdue payment reminder emails
- Invoice number edit capability
- Resend a paid invoice function
- Sole traders can now register for, and offer BPAY® - Only eligible with Business One Low or Business One High
- Share invoice URLs by text, email and WhatsApp®
Get a quick overview of your invoices
See invoices paid in the past 30 days, plus total amounts overdue or unpaid – all in one place and on the go.
Send reminders for overdue invoices
Spend less time chasing overdue invoices with automatic invoice reminder emails sent from Biz Invoice.
Enjoy automatic reconciliation
If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, Biz Invoice automatically reconciles the payment to the correct invoice2 - eligible for Business One Low or Business One High accounts only.
Flexible payment options
If you’re a sole trader with a Business One Low or Business One High account, you can now register for BPAY through Biz Invoice, giving your customers a choice of easy ways to pay.