Biz Invoice: Our easy-to-use online invoicing tool
Westpac online invoicing is complimentary1 with selected accounts and is managed through online banking.
How could it benefit my business?
- Complimentary with Business One accounts (Low and High Plan) and foreign currency accounts 1
- Encourages fast payments with simple ways to pay
- Helps save time drafting, sending and managing invoices
- Simplifies invoice chasing with automatic payment reminders
- Keeps you mobile with invoicing on the move
- Shares information with bookkeepers and accountants (if given optional access)
- Helps you stay on top of cash flow with an overview of reconciled invoices plus total amounts overdue or unpaid
- Calculates GST on invoices (other than for foreign currency accounts)
- Incorporates an Australian invoice template featuring all required fields (other than for foreign currency accounts) plus optional ABN.
3 popular features of Biz Invoice
Enjoy automatic reconciliation
If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, Biz Invoice automatically reconciles the payment to the correct invoice that it relates to.2
Send professional-looking invoices
Reinforce the credibility of your business by personalising your free online invoice template with your logo and/or trading name.
Offer convenient payment options including BPAY
Help speed up payments with clear bank transfer instructions on your emailed invoices - and eligible sole traders3 can now set up BPAY. Better still, we'll cover the $150 BPAY set up fee³.
How can I start sending online invoices through Biz Invoice?
Is this the right online invoicing solution for my small business?
Biz Invoice could help if you are:
- A sole trader or small business owner looking for an easy to use online invoicing tool
- Fed up with invoice admin and chasing late payers
- Spending too much time on reconciling invoices
- Invoicing customers who are overseas.
How is Biz Invoice helping business people like you?
"Biz Invoice saves me time and the template looks professional."
Joshua Costa, Costa Contractors Pty Ltd
"Biz Invoice is easy to use and I needed an invoicing tool. Biz Invoice is on the cloud, you can access it anywhere. It's all in one place."
Edwin Polis, Owner, AAA Claims
Frequently asked questions
Biz Invoice includes a complimentary invoice template, which can be customised with your business name and/or logo. It is free to use for online invoicing, though adding BPAY as a payment option will incur standard BPAY fees.
The invoice template linked to transaction accounts (as opposed to foreign currency accounts) features all the fields required by the ATO (Australian Tax Office) and you have the option to add your ABN (Australian Business Number) and to have GST automatically calculated.
When you first sign in to Biz invoice through your eligible account, you set up your invoice template with your contact details plus optional logo, ABN and GST. The template pulls in your BSB and account number for fast payments, plus BPAY number if you’re a sole trader registered for the service. Then each time you create an invoice, you add customer details and line items, or pull these in from a database you build up over time – to avoid repetitive typing.
With one click you then send your customer a link to the invoice by email – and this can all be done on your smartphone, tablet or laptop on the move, or from your PC back home or in your office.
With Biz Invoice, your invoices can be sent anywhere in the world by email. If you wish to invoice and receive payments in selected foreign currencies, you can link Biz Invoice to a Westpac foreign currency account for each currency (excludes the Chinese Yuan RMB).
Some of the time-saving benefits of the Biz Invoice online invoicing tool include:
- Can save you time drafting, sending and managing invoices
- Avoids the hassle of chasing invoices by sending automatic payment reminders
- Lets you invoice on the move using your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Helps with reconciling payments.