Create and send professional invoices with ease.
- Online invoice template and invoice tool free with a Business One Low or High transaction account
- See an overview of your invoices in one place
- Set up and send reminders for overdue invoices
- Invoice status tracking
- Automatic reconciliation on payments 1
- Report on your reconciled invoices 2
- Choose whether you show a Trading Name on your invoices
- Ability to create discounts on invoice items
- Option to hide or show your address on the invoice.
Quick overview of your invoices
See amounts reconciled in the last 30 days, as well as total amounts overdue or unpaid – all in one place.
Send reminders for overdue invoices
Spend less time chasing overdue invoices by sending reminders to your customers. Add a custom message if you like.
If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, we'll automatically reconcile the payment to the correct invoice.3
Access for your accountant
If you give your accountant third party access to your eligible business accounts*, they can see your business accounts and related invoices. They can download your reconciled payment summary report.
How Biz Invoice works
Hear what people say about Biz Invoice
"Biz Invoice is easy to use and I needed an invoicing tool. Biz Invoice is on the cloud, you can access it anywhere. It's all in one place."
Edwin Polis, Owner, AAA Claims
"Biz Invoice save me time and the template looks professional."
Joshua Costa, Costa Contractors Pty Ltd
Get Biz Invoice free with one of these accounts
Awarded best digital platform
Australian Business Banking Awards 2018
Also named Australia’s Best Business Bank, 4 years running. When you’re deciding who to do your business banking with, you want a bank that’s there for you in the long run. Find out how
Things you should know
Winner of the Best Innovative Online Banking Service in Money Magazine's 2015 Best of the Best Innovation awards and Good Design Award in the category of Digital and Online design - Good Design Australia 2014.
* Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria apply. To be eligible for Biz Invoice you must be registered for Online Banking and hold a Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan account.
1. If your customer makes their payment with the correct payment description, we'll automatically reconcile the payment to the correct invoice. Only for cleared funds paid to the linked account where the value does not exceed the outstanding amount of a current invoice.
2. Any reports generated as part of Biz Invoice are based on information entered into Biz Invoice by you or any User with access to Biz Invoice on your behalf, including any reconciliation of amounts received in the relevant accounts against invoices generated using Biz Invoice and its functions. Westpac does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided in any reports generated using Biz Invoice and does not accept liability for any errors or otherwise. Westpac advises you confirm the accuracy of invoices generated through Biz Invoice, confirm all reconciliations of amounts in the relevant account, and that you review the data generated by these reports thoroughly.
^Account opening criteria applies