Biz Invoice (Existing Biz Invoice users only)
Not accepting new applications or changes to existing settings
We are currently not accepting applications for new Biz Invoice1 customers. This service is only available if you are currently using Biz Invoice. Existing Biz Invoice customers will not be able to edit their settings at this time.
We're not currently accepting new requests to activate BPAY2 as a payment method. If you have a BPAY biller linked to Biz Invoice, you will not be able to edit your BPAY settings.
Biz Invoice features
- Easy to use on the move in Westpac Online Banking
- Saves time writing, sending and reconciling invoices
- Simplifies invoice chasing with automatic payment reminders
- Smart-looking invoices that reinforce your professionalism.
70-second Biz Invoice template demonstration
Things you should know
Terms and Conditions apply.
Read the before making a decision.
1. Only existing Biz Invoice users are eligible to use Biz Invoice. In addition, these customers must continue to be registered for Online Banking and hold a Westpac Business One Low Plan or Business One High Plan or Foreign Currency Account (excluding the Chinese Yuan RMB foreign currency account). Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply in relation to the above accounts. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement for Westpac's Online Banking facility, Business transaction accounts and , before deciding.
2. Each BPAY transaction will incur a transaction fee. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the and , before deciding. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and eligibility apply. Full details are available on application and subject to approval.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.