100% of your donation goes straight to the Westpac Community Trust.
Westpac Foundation is comprised of 2 charitable funds:
- The Westpac Buckland Fund – a private charitable trust, which does not rely on external donations.
- The Westpac Community Trust – a public ancillary fund which accepts donations to help support worthy organisations across Australia.
Donations to Westpac Foundation are administered by Westpac Community Limited as trustee for the Westpac Community Trust (ABN 53 265 036 982). The Westpac Community Trust is a Public Ancillary Fund, endorsed by the ATO as a Deductible Gift Recipient.
How to make a donation
In the Westpac App
Before trying these instructions make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Search Make a donation in the Smart Search bar
- Select Westpac Community Trust
- Select the From account and confirm your donation amount
- Tap Next
- Tap Confirm then Email a receipt (optional) or Quick share (optional)
- Tap Done
In Online Banking
- Go to Payments > Make a payment > Add new payee for:
Account name: Westpac Foundation
BSB: 032 134
Account number: 225922
- Enter your surname in the Pay To Description and confirm your donation amount
- Select Print, Save as PDF or Email for a receipt
Shareholder Dividend Donation Plan
Through the Dividend Donation Plan, Westpac shareholders can donate a portion of their dividend to the Family of Giving, comprising Westpac Foundation, St.George Foundation, BankSA Foundation and Bank of Melbourne Foundation.
Things you should know
Read the at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is right for you.
Donations are only available on eligible personal transaction accounts if the account is active and is not subject to an account block/restriction.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Online Banking and the Westpac App. Normal mobile data charges apply.