100% of your donation goes straight to the Westpac Community Trust.
Westpac Foundation is comprised of 2 charitable funds:
- The Westpac Buckland Fund – a private charitable trust, which does not rely on external donations.
- The Westpac Community Trust – a public ancillary fund which accepts donations to help support worthy organisations across Australia.
Donations to Westpac Foundation are administered by Westpac Community Limited as trustee for the Westpac Community Trust (ABN 53 265 036 982). The Westpac Community Trust is a Public Ancillary Fund, endorsed by the ATO as a Deductible Gift Recipient.
Making a donation is easy
- Go to Payment > Make a payment > Add new payee for:
Account name: Westpac Foundation
BSB: 032 134
Account number: 225922
- Enter your surname in the Pay To Description and confirm your donation amount
- Select Print, Save as PDF or Email for a receipt