Westpac launches market-leading digital solution for small business customers
11 December 2014
- Westpac Live to be rolled out to business customers from early next year
- Westpac business customers can conveniently access their banking whenever and wherever they are - online, on mobile and on tablet
- Westpac Live ranked Best Innovative Online Banking Service in Money Magazine’s 2015 Best of the Best Innovation Awards.
Westpac has today announced that business customers will soon enjoy Westpac Live, a new digital banking platform that will redefine business banking for Westpac business customers.
Available on mobile, tablet and desktop from early 2015, the innovative Westpac Live platform includes a range of intuitive features and a dashboard that can be personalised to individual business customer needs.
Julie Rynski, Westpac General Manager, Small Business, said Westpac Live supports all business customers on their path to success, providing a market-leading offering that allows easy access and control over the business finances on-the-go.
“At Westpac, we’re passionate about helping Australian business. Through responsive design and many market leading features, Westpac continues to provide a banking experience that simplifies our customers’ lives and grows and changes as our small business customers do.”
Westpac Live includes a personalised dashboard to save business customers valuable administration time, along with simplified and enhanced payment options and greater control over the access and authority of individuals on each account. Users can also seamlessly switch from their personal banking to their business banking profile without needing to log out.
“Small business customers have told us that payment and task approvals on the go, easily accessing three years of transaction history, seamless switching between personal and business banking profiles and confirmation of payments are the most appealing of all capabilities, which are now key features of the new Westpac Live,” added Ms Rynski.
Businesses need to have the ability to manage, accept, make and approve payments via their tablet and mobile whilst on the run. Westpac Live will make it easier for our business customers to operate their accounts anytime, anywhere.
Westpac Live offers business customers market leading features:
- Easily reconcile invoices, with up to three years of searchable transaction history
- Approve, amend or remove shared employee access to online banking from your desktop and mobile
- View and transact in foreign currency
- View up to three account balances on your mobile with a swipe, before logging in
- Log in once to seamlessly switch between personal and business banking profiles
The platform offers business owners the ability to set up Westpac Protect™ SMS Code to ensure they can efficiently and securely make a range of payments, change limits, and manage details.
“We have received an overwhelming positive response from our customers who are already using Westpac Live for their everyday banking, and we look forward to bringing this new platform to businesses of all sizes across the country,” said Ms Rynski.
Register for an account and for further information about Westpac Live.