- Nothing on the Website is, or is to be construed as an offer of or invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase securities in any jurisdictions in which such offer is or may be prohibited, restricted or subject to any requirement for filing, authorisation, license or consent.
- You are a sophisticated investor, professional investor or other investor for whom disclosure is not required under Part 6D.2 or Chapter 7 of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia (“Corporations Act”) and are not a “retail client” within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act.
- You are not a resident of the United States and you are not accessing this Website from within the United States. You are not a U.S. person (as defined in Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933) nor are you acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. person.
- You will not make a copy of any prospectus or any other material contained on this Website available to, or distribute a copy of such prospectus or other material to, any such U.S. person.
- You are a “wholesale investor” who is (i) an “investment business”, (ii) “large”, or (iii) a “government agency”, in each case as defined in Schedule 1 to the New Zealand Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.
- If accessing this Website from within Canada, you are a resident of the Province of Ontario, you are an "accredited investor", as that term is defined in National Instrument 45-106 – Prospectus Exemptions, you are not an entity created or used solely to purchase or hold securities as an “accredited investor”, and you are a “permitted client”, as that term is defined in National Instrument 31-103 – Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations.
- Your access to this Website does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction.