By proceeding to access this Website, you represent, warrant and agree the following:
- Nothing on the Website is, or is to be construed as an offer of or invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase securities in any jurisdictions in which such offer is or may be prohibited, restricted or subject to any requirement for filing, authorisation, license or consent.
- You are either (a) not a "U.S. person" as that term is defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act and are not in the United States or (b) a "qualified institutional buyer" as that term is defined in Rule 144A under the Securities Act.
- You will not make a copy of any prospectus or any other material contained on this Website available to, or distribute a copy of such prospectus or other material to, any such U.S. person.
- If accessing this Website from within the United Kingdom, you are a United Kingdom Relevant Person.
- If accessing this Website from within Canada, you hereby confirm that you are an ”accredited investor,” as that term is defined in National Instrument 45-106 - Prospectus and Registration Exemptions, and are not an entity created or used solely to purchase or hold securities as an “accredited investor”.
- Your access to this Website does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction.
- Neither Westpac nor any other party has any duty to maintain or update any materials on this Website. Westpac may remove or make changes to the materials available on the Website at any time.