SME: Where service means everything
Small and Medium Enterprises are the heart of the Australian economy. They are growing, moving, shifting and changing the landscape across our country. SME never stops, so why should we? In fact we never miss a beat. SME - where Service Means Everything.
Check out our employee brand video featuring our very own Business Banker, Matt Spears.
About SME banking and Connect NOW
The SME sector is one of the fastest growing segments in Australia and as a growth highway Westpac SME banking is a top strategic priority for the Business Bank. We serve a higher purpose to make Australian Businesses Stronger. Our aim is to deliver service excellence and our people care deeply about our customers and community.
Our Connect NOW team are an industry leader in providing our customers with digital platforms to access SME Banking specialists from anywhere. All 600 branches in the Westpac network are Connect NOW enabled with videoconference facilities.
What are we looking for?
SME is innovative, fast-paced and dynamic – ideal for those with the vitality and energy to achieve success for their customers. We are on the look-out for:
- Passionate bankers who have a genuine care for the success of their Small & Medium Business customers.
- Motivated and energised High Performers who are driven by results
- Those who are open to new technology and driving digital adoption and sales
- Committed to a ‘One Team’ approach working across the business
- Proactive, resilient with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Those who possess local market networks – community based, knowledge of area, geography based
What are the benefits?
There are many benefits to working with SME including:
- Important part of the economy – helping Australian business, making a difference
- Our bankers and leaders are extremely passionate about helping their customers grow. They are trusted advisers and partners.
- A range of unique employee benefits including market-leading flexible leave, employee banking products and dedicated wellbeing programs
- Career opportunities within Westpac SME specifically, and across the Westpac Group
- We love to celebrate success and use many different programs including our Spirit of Excellence Awards to reward our people
- Strong and supportive leadership team who are passionate about their people and customers
- Investment in leadership programs supporting our leaders in inspiring and enabling a world class service culture
- AB+F Best Business Bank (2015, 2016)
- CXFS Award for Best Omni Channel for Connect Now (2015)
- Roy Morgan Major Business Bank of the year in Australia (2014)
- AB+F Awards (2016)
- Best Cash Management Business Bank
- Best Equipment Finance and Leasing Business Bank
- Best Business Bank Contact Centre
- Best Business Banking at Branch