Rewards credit cards
Choose from our range of rewards credit cards and earn rewards points to redeem towards travel, flights and a range of lifestyle products.
Choice of rewards
- Travel rewards and frequent flyer points in a range of airline programs
- Shopping vouchers, gift cards and premium brand products.
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points for flights on Qantas, Jetstar and a range of partner airlines
- Qantas flight upgrades (where available).
Things you should know
Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 AFSL 232507 (Zurich) issues these covers to Westpac Banking Corporation under separate Master Policies and is liable for the risks insured. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply. No Westpac Group company has any liability in connection with the insurance policies. Policy wording may be obtained by calling 1300 859 100 or by downloading the Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy (PDF 739kb).
*Special purchase rate promotion terms and conditions: The introductory rate on purchases applies from card approval when you apply for a new credit card between 6 January 2015 and 19 April 2015. After the promotional period, the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account. The introductory rate on purchases is not available in conjunction with any other promotion unless specified . Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
Westpac is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit Laws.
World MasterCard®, MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- ^$0 annual fee in first year for existing Westpac customers promotion: To be eligible for this promotion you must be an existing Westpac customer that applies for a new Low Rate, Altitude, Altitude Platinum or Altitude Black card by clicking on the Westpac customers 'Apply now’ button via westpac.com.au or westpac.com.au/mobile between 1 April 2015 and 30 June 2015. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packages cards are ineligible. Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion other than the current balance transfer available at card application, promotional purchase rate offer or any bonus points offer. The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.