Rewards credit cards
Choose from our range of rewards credit cards and earn rewards points to redeem towards travel, flights and a range of lifestyle products.
Choice of rewards
- Travel rewards and frequent flyer points in a range of airline programs
- Shopping vouchers, gift cards and premium brand products.
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points for flights on Qantas, Jetstar and a range of partner airlines
- Qantas flight upgrades (where available).
Things you should know
Complimentary insurance covers: QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Westpac account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 130 961.
Westpac is the credit provider and credit licensee under National Consumer Credit Laws.
World MasterCard®, MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- ^$0 annual fee in first year for existing Westpac customers promotion: To be eligible for this promotion you must be an existing Westpac customer that applies for a new Low Rate, Altitude, Altitude Platinum or Altitude Black card by clicking on the Westpac customers 'Apply now’ button via westpac.com.au or westpac.com.au/mobile between 1 April 2015 and 30 September 2015. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packages cards are ineligible. Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion other than the current balance transfer available at card application, promotional purchase rate offer or any bonus points offer. The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.
*Special balance transfer promotion terms and conditions: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new card between 20 April 2015 and 30 September 2015 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-Westpac Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable cash advance rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid at the end of the promotional period and to balance transfers requested at any time after card application. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible. The balance transfer rate is not available in conjunction with any other promotion unless specified. Balance transfer rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance(s) transferred. Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers. Westpac will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s).