For those money can buy moments.
Getting your foreign cash sorted is now even easier. Simply order your cash online and choose your preferred branch for pick up.
Take the stress out of your next overseas trip.
- Pre-order and pay for your foreign cash online1
- Collect from your selected Westpac branch
- Know your exchange rate is locked in when you buy
- You will receive a mixture of small and large value notes
- Select from 27 different currencies
- You can order a minimum of AUD500 and a maximum total value of AUD10,000 for all foreign cash transactions in any 24hr period. Orders are also limited to a maximum of AUD20,000 over a 21 day period.
How it works
- View the latest foreign currency exchange rates or use our currency converter
- Click Get started to order your foreign cash
- Pay for your foreign cash via BPAY® or your Debit or Credit Card
- Pick up from your selected branch:
- From 3 Business Days if you pay via Debit or Credit Card
- From 5 Business Days if you pay via BPAY
Please note that the delivery period may be longer in remote locations.
Things you should know
1. Fees and charges apply. Consider the before making a decision. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 acts as a distributor for the Foreign Currency Notes Service, which is provided by Travelex Limited ABN 36 004 179 953 AFSL 222444. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee this service. Amounts paid for foreign currency notes do not represent a deposit with, or any other liability of Westpac or any company in the Westpac Group.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.