Westpac Workplace Banking
To help you achieve your goals
We’re offering you a special discounted fixed interest rate on new Westpac Unsecured Personal Loans.
1.5% p.a. discount *
Discount off the current advertised rate of 12.99% p.a., bringing the rate to 11.49% p.a.
(comparison rate 12.28% p.a.^)
$0 establishment fee*
Saving you $250
Offer valid until 30 August 2018. Terms and conditions apply.
Why choose a Westpac Unsecured Personal Loan?
- Plan ahead with a flexible loan term of between 1 and 7 years.
- Apply for between $4,000 and $50,000 (conditions apply).
- Choose a repayment frequency to suit when you get paid - weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- You could access your funds in a Westpac bank account within 60 minutes of final approval, 24/7. #
How could you use this loan?
Simplify your finances
Consolidate debts to a single loan, with one regular repayment, rate and set of fees.
Turn your plans into an itinerary and get to where you’ve always dreamt of going.
Secure the funds you need to help bring your grand designs to life.
Do something else
Whether it's your big day, school fees or a dream purchase, our Unsecured Personal Loan could help.
Fees that sometimes apply
|Prepayment fee (applies if you choose a term greater than 2 years and pay it out in less than 2 years. This fee is waived if you pay out your personal loan by re-financing to another Westpac personal loan).||$175|
|Declined direct debit fee||$9|
|Missed payment fee||$9|
|Duplicate statement fee||$2|
|Bank cheque fee||$10|
Other fees and charges may be payable. Find out how you can minimise fees and charges on your loan.
Optional Personal Loan Protection insurance
What happens if you suddenly lose your job or become unfit for work through illness or injury? Financial commitments continue even if your income doesn’t. That’s where Westpac Personal Loan Protection can help.
- Depending on individual circumstances, it can cover personal loan repayments until you recover and get back to work.
- It also helps cover repayments in the event of your death.
- Premiums are included as part of the amount you borrow and so are covered in your personal loan repayments.
- You can apply for Westpac Personal Loan Protection when you apply for your Unsecured Personal Loan.
How do I know if I'm eligible?
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Have regular verifiable income
- Be a permanent resident of Australia or,
- Hold an and have confirmed employment in Australia, if you're a non-resident.
What information do I need to provide?
You will need to provide details of your current financial situation, including your:
- Current employer’s name, address and phone number
- Recent tax information, if you're self-employed
- Weekly after-tax income for each person applying for the loan
- Asset, savings and investment details
- Other debts, such as credit cards, store accounts, etc.
- Everyday expense details.
We may contact you using the details you provide to help you complete your application. If you’re already a Westpac customer, check that the details we have on record are up to date before proceeding. You can confirm these details in Westpac Online Banking or by calling 132 032. Allow 24 hours for records to update.
How can I apply?
To be eligible for this offer, apply via the application button on this page. You can use any device and return to complete your application within 14 days.
Over the phone
For queries please call the dedicated Workplace Banking Phoneline on 1300 361 159 (7.30am - 6pm AEST).
What happens after I apply?
- You can track the status of your loan application with our Online Status Tracker.
- If we require further information to progress your application, we will contact you via phone or email.
- If conditionally approved you may need to email documents to us for verification.
- Once documentation is received and verified, you will be sent an email within 2 business days to view your contract and accept online. Note: Non-Westpac customers will be required to come into a branch to be identified after accepting their contract.
- Tell us which account you would like the funds to be sent to. Allow 1 business day for the funds to be transferred to a Westpac account and up to 3 business days for a non-Westpac account.
Things you should know
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
* 1.5% p.a. discount + $0 Establishment fee offer: Information current as at 1 June 2018. The offer is only open to Westpac Workplace Banking customers who complete application and is approved for a new Westpac Unsecured Personal Loan by 30 August 2018 via the 'Apply Online' application button on this page. Eligible customers will receive a special rate of 11.49% p.a. (comparison rate 12.28% p.a.) on the Westpac Unsecured Personal Loan, which represents a 1.5% discount on the current advertised rate of 12.99% p.a., plus an establishment fee waiver, saving $250. Offer is open to single applications only. Joint applications are excluded from this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be varied or withdrawn at any time. All other fees outlined on the product page and in the terms and conditions apply. Interest rates are subject to change.
^ Comparison rates help you understand the true cost of a loan. They usually include the annual interest rate plus most fees and charges. The comparison rate is based on an Unsecured Personal Loan with a loan amount of $30,000 and a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Access to funds within 60 minutes
# Access to Unsecured Personal Loan funds within 60 minutes from final approval is only available for existing Westpac customers, who apply as a single applicant online, with funds being disbursed into their own Westpac account.
More about choosing your loan term
† Our Unsecured Personal Loans have a standard term of 1 to 7 years. If you choose a term greater than 2 years, and pay it out in less than 2 years, there is a prepayment fee of $175. This fee is waived if you pay out your personal loan by re-financing to another Westpac personal loan.
More about Personal Loan Protection
Personal Loan Protection is issued by the insurers who are Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (WGIL) and Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (WLIS) each of which is liable for separate risks under the terms of the policy. This insurance product is distributed by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank). The policy is not an investment in or deposit with the Bank. No Westpac Group company (other than the Bank as policy distributor and WGIL and WLIS as the product issuers) has any liability in connection with the policy or this document. The Bank does not guarantee payments under the policy.