Features of banking online
Payments and transfers
Online Banking lets you shift funds wherever and whenever you like1.
- Move money between linked Westpac accounts instantly.
- Top up your savings; pay credit cards, home or personal loan instalments; check balances.
- And you don’t have to transfer funds immediately; instead, schedule them for a future date.
- Move money to any non-Westpac account in Australia.
- Set up a payment immediately or schedule for a future date.
- Make periodical payments to recipients or accounts you move money to frequently, for things like your children's allowance or regular paid subscriptions.
- Send money overseas quickly and safely.
- Available to most countries in the world and in most foreign currencies, so there’s no excuse to not send some gift money to your family or friends on special occasions.
- Instantly pay bills (or schedule for a later date) to over 18,000 billers - like superannuation funds, school fees or utility bills.
- Manage and view your bills online 24/7 with BPAY View® 2
- See a summary of your bills and their due date in one place.
- Reduce the paper trail and organise your bills better.
- Order a bank cheque without needing to step into a branch.
- Cheques can be sent to you or directly to your recipient in a couple of days.
- Transfer your funds without hassle directly over to the Australian Tax Office (ATO).
Make the most of payments and transfers by signing in to Westpac Online Banking.