Here's where you get up and running.
Set up Westpac Live
Westpac Live is our version of online banking. It’s the secure and convenient way to stay in control of your finances.
Depending on where you’re up to:
- If you have already registered for Westpac Live, you’ll need your 8 digit Customer Number and Password.
- If not, you’ll need your activated card or account number and your mobile phone number to get set up.
- You can also register via the Westpac Mobile Banking app by tapping the top left menu, then Register.
Set up Mobile Banking
Mobile Banking lets you conveniently access and control your accounts wherever you are, 24 hours a day.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the app.
- Sign in using your Customer Number and Password.
- Enjoy controlling all your banking needs right from your phone.
Switch to eStatements
Switch from paper statements to eStatements to keep your details safer and your letterbox clutter-free.
Switch to enjoy:
- Security: No physical copies protects you from identity theft.
- Simplicity: Email notifications when statements are ready.
- Convenience: Access to 7 years of statements makes it easy to keep track of your accounts.
Things you should know
Accounts not moving to eStatements include joint accounts and transaction accounts with a permanent overdraft or linked to a home loan via an offset arrangement. eStatements are accessed via Westpac Live and remain subject to system availability. With the move to eStatements for eligible transaction and/or savings accounts, paper statements will no longer be sent. So make sure your email address is kept up to date in Westpac Live and keep an eye on your messages from us for future notifications. Your eStatements may also include important information about your accounts, so please review them carefully. You can sign into Westpac Live anytime to change your email address or return to paper statements.
iPhone, iMessage, Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are each a trademark of Google Inc.
Your use of Online or Mobile Banking is subject to the Westpac Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Internet connection is required to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac Protect Security advice: Legitimate Westpac emails do not include links to login pages, or ask for your personal information, account details, PIN or passwords. For more information visit westpac.com.au/hoaxemails. Before accessing emails or the Internet, always ensure your computer has up-to-date security software. Find tips to protect yourself and avoid scams and viruses at westpac.com.au/security.
© 2018 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
The Westpac Group, 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA.