Apply for Westpac Guaranteed Income Plan
Who can apply?
- You must be at least 10 years of age if an individual investor
- Have written parental or guardian consent if less than 16 years of age
- The Plan must be owned individually if investing superannuation money
- You cannot assign, transfer or use the Plan as security for a borrowing
- Application can only be made from within Australia.
What you need to know or do before applying
- Download and read the Product Disclosure Statement, which contains the application form and details any identification documents you may need
- Obtain a quote from Customer Relations (131 817), your financial planner or make an appointment with a BT Adviser1.
Ways to apply
- Complete the application form attached to the Product Disclosure Statement, in addition to any identification requirements to satisfy Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing legislation
- Send your completed application form, along with your cheque to:
Westpac Guaranteed Income Plan
GPO Box 3960
Sydney NSW 2001
What happens next?
We will send you a welcome pack containing your new investment details and income stream details within 2 to 3 weeks.
Things you should know
1. BT Advisers are representatives of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 233714 (Westpac). BT Advice is a Division of Westpac.
Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited (ABN 31 003 149 157 AFSL No. 233728) is the issuer of interests in Westpac Guaranteed Income Plan. You can download a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Westpac Guaranteed Income Plan. Alternatively it can be obtained by calling 131 817 or visiting any Westpac branch. You should obtain and consider the PDS before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in Westpac Guaranteed Income Plan.
An investment in this product is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) or any other company in the Westpac Group. It is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment of withdrawal proceeds and loss of income and principal invested. The Bank is not the issuer of the product. Neither the Bank nor any other company in the Westpac Group stands behind or otherwise guarantees the capital value or investment performance of the product.