Apply for DIY Super Solution
To help meet the everyday financial needs of your SMSF, DIY Super Solution offers 3 accounts working together.
Designed for SMSFs that are already set up, DIY Super Solution offers:
- DIY Super Working account
- DIY Super Savings account
- The ability to link Westpac Online Investing to your DIY Super Working account.
To apply you'll need:
- A registered SMSF
- Your SMSF trust deed and the ABN and tax file number for your trust.
If you haven't set up your super fund yet, contact your financial adviser or accountant to find out how to do this.
If you apply in person
- A banker will open the Working and Savings accounts for you straightaway and kick-off your Online Investing facility. We'll need to identify you when you come in. Check the documents Westpac customer identification and verification to bring with you so we can do this.
- Shortly after your account is opened, we'll send you a confirmation email and a welcome pack in the post, with details on how to make the most of your new accounts.