Westpac Lifetime Superannuation Service
The Westpac Lifetime Superannuation Service is no longer available for new investors. Customers seeking to open a superannuation account may consider the BT Lifetime - Personal Super or the BT Lifetime - Flexible Pension for customers seeking a regular income stream. To find out if they are suitable for your needs, you should always consider obtaining professional financial advice before commencing a new investment.
You have 2 investment options.
- 3% contribution fee applies to each investment but no withdrawal fee
- Nil contribution fee - but a withdrawal fee applies to each withdrawal during the four years following the investment of each contribution.
View the latest fund performance figures.
The Lifetime Superannuation Service is a plan that allows your super contributions or rollover funds to be invested in a choice of eight investment options:
- One-off initial contribution of $3,000
- No minimum for additional contributions
- No minimum withdrawals
- No minimum switching fee
- Minimum balance of $2,000
- Monthly administration fee of $5.98*.
* This is the monthly administration fee as at 1 October 2010. This fee increases on 1 October each year in line with increases in the Consumer Price Index.
Some helpful forms to get your started:
Things you should know
Westpac Securities Administration Limited ABN 77 000 049 472 is the trustee of Westpac Lifetime Superannuation Service and is the issuer of interests in Westpac Lifetime Superannuation Service.
An investment in this product is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) or any other company in the Westpac Group. It is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment of withdrawal proceeds and loss of income and principal invested. The Bank is not the issuer of the product. Neither the Bank nor any other company in the Westpac Group stands behind or otherwise guarantees the capital value or investment performance of the product.